NEXT STEP 2 FITNESS & ME...!!
2009 - 2014
15 July, 2014 -
With a background of Swimming, Netball, Triathlons, Running & Weight Training - I have always been interested in Fitness, Health & Wellbeing.
2008 - Certificate III & IV in Fitness (@ Fitnation)
- Outdoor Fitness Training - training in Boxing, FitBall, Resistance Bands, Bootcamps & Stretch.
- Fitness Training with a Physiotherapist - I discovered a passion for working with pre & post-natal women.
- Australian Sporting Commission, delivering the Active After School Program to local Primary School Children.
- Mini Moves Children’s Instructor. (Children's Fitness Sessions)
2009 - Small Group Class Training & Personal Training sessions from a converted shed in my back yard.
2010 - Study in Pilates, TRX Suspension Training, Effective Movement Training & Trigger Point Therapy & Foam Rolling Techniques.
2012 - Studio Pilates Certified Pilates Instructor Course, also studying Ball, Band & Pilates Circle & Pre & Post Natal Training.
2014 - Barre Attack Certified Instructor with Barre Attack Method - completing Basic Training, Level 1 Barre Attack & Advanced Barre Attack Instructors.
2014 - CURRENT
- Brand new custom built brick STUDIO - xoxo
- further studies include Barre Attack Sliding Discs, Studio Pilates Back Pain, Studio Pilates Foam Rolling & ongoing quarterly Pilates training......
As an Instructor - I am really proud of this Studio & love every session I take in it. It constantly amazes & motivates me to see the people who train with me overcoming fitness hurdles & barriers to be stronger, healthier, more confident & happier people.
xxooxx - Gerri Quirke